To check availability or for more info, contact Borrowing Services at 401-456-8126
RIC students, faculty, and staff can check out external drives from Borrowing Services.
- Valid RIC ID required
- Users must fill out a Technology and Equipment Loan Agreement once per academic year
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis, one drive per patron.
- User's library account must remain current and in good standing to have renewals granted for technology items. Overdue fines must be paid before anymore technology loan checkouts.
- LOAN PERIOD: 2 weeks
- RENEWAL: One 2-week period. A second 2-week renewal may be granted depending on availability, at the discretion of Borrowing Services staff. After first renewal, the item may be subject to recall.
- LATE FEE: $5 per day
- NON-RETURN or DAMAGED: $50 replacement fee