The mission of the Curriculum Corner is to provide a pre-service materials to teacher education at Rhode Island College, along with supporting our current educators in the field. To achieve this goal, this resource center provides access to a diversified collection of current curriculum guides and instructional materials. The objective is to enable students and teachers to locate, review and apply up-to-date materials in the development of lessons, instructional units, and curriculum guides.
WHAT YOU CAN FIND HERE
- Children's Literature related to themes and topics in K-12 curriculum.
- Curriculum guides (classroom activities, lesson/unit plans, instructional resources, and other applied aspects of school curriculum)
- Textbooks in student and teacher's editions with supportive materials
- Kits (containing multi-media, DVDs and web based resources).
- Visual Aids (art prints, charts, diagrams, graphs, maps, photos, and study prints) for pre-school and K-12 classrooms