1. Scanning is free, however you will still need to swipe your RIC copy card or RIC ID card that has campus points. Your RIC Funds Card Will NOT Work.
2. Plug in your Flash Drive or SD Card
3. Place your document on the glass or in the feeder.
4. Select Scanner Button on the left
5. Select Store File at the top of screen AND THEN select Store to Memory Device
6. Press the Start Key
7. It scans very quickly. If you have more, place them on the glass. Otherwise, press the # key to finish.
8. You should get this message: "Writing Complete. The memory storage can be removed safely." After this you can unplug your flash drive.