It's that time of year again! Submit your photos of the James P. Adams Library to Instagram or Facebook as part of the library's social media photo contest. The contest runs from February 1 to March 6, 2020.
Jurors will award prizes in three categories:
1. Best in Show - Winner will receive a custom puzzle with their photo on it and a $50 Amazon gift card.
2. First Year Student - Winner will receive a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card.
3. People’s Choice (photo with most likes) - Winner will receive a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card.
To enter the contest, you must be a RIC student. Photos must be taken at the James P. Adams Library, either inside or outside of the building. Photos of yourself are great, but do not include other library users without their explicit permission for privacy reasons. By entering the contest, you are giving the library permission to use your photo.
To submit your photo:
- Follow @riclibrary on Instagram or Facebook
- Upload your photo to Instagram or Facebook and tag it with #riclibraryphoto2020. First year students tag your photos with #riclibraryphoto2020 #newanchors.
- Add your location: Rhode Island College Adams Library
Please contact Amy Barlow (email@example.com) with questions.
Photo by Linda Lin - 2019 First Year Student Award Winner